Yes, we are open!
Due to COVID-19, we have modified our business practices to mitigate risk for our clients and our staff.
We are NOT presently performing mobile (traveling) notary appointments. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our notary office appointments are being held outdoors on the front porch of the residential address:
125 Sumner Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
We have disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer available to our clients.
Our 6 foot folding table and chairs are sanitized before and after each appointment
Our notary equipment is sanitized before and after each appointment
Thank you for your continued support and patronage during this difficult and uncertain time for us all.
FOR YOUR SAFETY & OURS:
• Please let us know if you or any of your guests have tested positive for COVID-19. This will not affect our willingness or ability to help you today.
• Please maintain 6 feet of distance from the notary.
• Please do not cross the middle of the table; please slide documents to the notary.
• Please feel free to use the provided hand sanitizer & wipes.
• Please do not hand payments directly to the notary; please use the blue pouch for cash/check payments, & please use the provided stylus for iPad transactions.
• Please do not offer or accept handshakes, fist bumps, or elbow bumps.